Monday, September 13, 2010


Hi Everyone

This is my attempt in my book for the view but from the wrong side if you know what I mean!! I hear from Jill that she is rather busy with work at the moment so I shall send this book on to the next person on the list, (Karlijn I think) and then at the end it can go back to Jill for her to complete it. Hope this is OK with everyone - I just wanted to keep things moving.

This sketch is taken from a photo that did for a charity "nude" calendar. A very buxom young lady was leaning out of the old shed window. I've made her less buxom and "more Clothed"!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice drawing!It's really nice to see how everyone intepret this topic. I like the way she looks. And you're right to keep things moving and frequently keep each other updated.
    Can't wait till I get your Moly. You got my address...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, fun to hear what thoughts that lie behind the entry.

    EWian

    ReplyDelete