Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm ready for the Next Moly!!!!

Hello fellow Moly members,

It's time for a little update, I think. I sent my and Sharons Moly to Lally. Ewian made her beautiful entry already. But, unfortunately, I have to wait a while before it gets in my mailbox. And what happend to Bruce's Moly? Does anyone know?
As you can see below I'm ready for my next Moly ;). This isn't my studio (because I don't have one) but if it was available.....it would be mine :)


Hope to hear from you all soon, bye Karlijn

2 comments:

  1. Hi, unfortunately this group seems to move slowly. However looking forward to seeing more journals :)

    Sweet studio space, sorry to hear you don't have your own space yet, you are welcome to come on over to my place and play in my studio...

    EWian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind :)
    I got a place in my attic where I can paint and draw but with one kid, and another one on the way, my place is getting smaller and smaller.
    So I have to manage a little bit.
    Maybe in the futur I'll get a bigger place and have my own studio. It's nice to dream, hey!!

    But for now let's hope that we can get this Moly group going!!

    ReplyDelete